I’m writing a review of the Portals because I love them. Again this is something my boyfriend bought as a gift. I would have told him no if he would have asked. But I am grateful now they are really cool. They are so helpful for Holidays, Birthdays, and connecting with the whole family. They are hands-free and the camera will follow you around the room. There’s a feature called Storytime. Family or you can read books to your children. Spend quality time playing with the many facial options. We always Spend extra time together because we have options to keep the kids engaged. The apps are pre-downloaded, you can access the web, youtube, and much much more. They truly have created a fun way to keep us connected. You will not be disappointed. I most definitely give them a 5-star review!
This page contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product through one of my links. I will receive a commission (at no additional cost to you) I only ever endorse products that I or my family and friends have and they used and benefited from them. Thank you for your support.
- The screen will follow you all around the room.
- You can create a smart hub and control it from portal, Educational, Games, Trivia and other activities.
- A fun way to engaged with family and stay connected
- You will want more then one.
- You will want to buy one for all family you connect with.