1. Declutter everything-Get Organized
2. Start a blog-Use My Referral Friend
3. Create a vision board
4. Journal-Personal Journal
5. Positive Affirmations-Journal app I use and recommend
6. Change Environment-Help decorate your home
8. Meditate-Join me at headspace
9. Take a nap
12. Listen to music or podcast
13. Scroll on Pinterest
14. Read a book
15. Go outside
16. Go for a drive
17. Surrounded yourself with inspiration
19. Surround yourself with blue
20. Re-Conceptualize the Problem
21. Get emotional
22. Regularly exercise your brain.Brain games
23. Feed your brain
24.Color Adult coloring pages. Fuck you coloring books” target=”_blank”>Bad words to color
25. Energize your brain for greater activity
26. Do something you love
27. Learn through collaboration
28. Pick a bad idea
29. Ask for advice
30. Ask children to do something and observe there creativity.
31. Find links between people, things, ideas or facts.
32. Talk to grandparents or older generation and listen to there stories. Helps you to get inspired.
33. For every bad thing that happens think or say three good things that have happened.
34. Make friends with people all over the world.
35. Change the way you do things. “There are no routine task, only routine ways of doing things.”
36. When you have an idea write it down and check it later to see if it happened.
37. When you have an idea write it down. Keep something handy!
38. Get the things you don’t like done first.
39. Write in a dream diary every morning. As soon as you get up. That can do wonders.
40. Breathing techniques: breath in through your nose and out of your mouth. Do it a count of four. Breath in one count, breathe out 2 counts, and the one more time and repeat.
This page contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product through one of my links. I will receive a commission (at no additional cost to you) I only ever endorse products that I or my family and friends have and they used and benefited from them personally. Thank you for your support.